Sunday, December 11, 2011

Transformation Challenge!

Currently I am 35 weeks pregnant and couldn't be more anxious to return to the gym and get crazy! That being said, if all goes well after my delivery and I am required to wait 6 weeks to return to the gym, then so be it. And so will begin my very own transformation challenge and I invite YOU to follow me through it, maybe even partake if you so desire. Wouldn't THAT be fun!!!! 

I was in the very best shape of my life and consistent with my fitness program right before getting pregnant. This pregnancy hasn't been easy what-so-ever and I've had to deal with the physical and emotional stressors involved in losing my mojo. Why did I lose my mojo after I always promised myself I would be the most fit and awesome pregnant lady in all the land? Well, because I am human. And until you experience pregnancy for yourself, you will never know the challenges that comes along with it, much like myself. I will post another blog in detail about what physical and emotional challenges I experienced along this journey in the hopes of other mommies finding comfort that their not alone. 

So! While I haven't devised my plan exactly, I just wanted this to be out there so I can hold myself accountable. Once I devise my plan I will have it posted (nutrition, exercise, wellness, you name it)!

Until next time. 

XOXO, Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess - don't worry about your mojo - it isn't gone, it's just sleeping :) I'm super excited for you!! Gav just turned 2! I'm in the process of getting my blog up and running - look for it in Jan!!

    ReplyDelete