Monday, February 17, 2014

My Six Week Transformation

*wearing Bailey44 tank, JBrand jeans, Christian Louboutin shoes, Swarovski Jewelry, and Express Blazer*

I have been working with my coach for the past 6 weeks and so much has changed. Thank you to all of you who are following me on Instagram and who have told me I inspire you to make a change. To me, that's the most important goal of my life. Sure, anyone can make an amazing transformation. But it's what you don't see behind the scenes that matters most. When I struggle, when I have slip ups, when I eat more than I was supposed to, when I have a *binge*, when I am not *perfect*, I allow my followers to see that. I allow myself to admit to those short-comings. As I've written before, I have done it all in regards to "diets." But I have finally found a way to life that fits my lifestyle and my mind-set. I follow IIFYM (If. It. Fits. Your. Macros). I was an avid follower of "Clean Eating" for a very long time, which catapulted my binging into full force over the years and brought me a lot of failure. Based on my own physiology and lifestyle, my coach determined my own set macros (Carbs, Fats, Protein) and thus I have a calorie goal to follow with that to hit each day. I track everything (except my workout calories) in My Fitness Pal. And I am prescribed monthly workouts to follow.

My next blog will be more about the specifics of IIFYM, especially since it's gotten such a negative connotation as of late. 

In the past 6 weeks the following has occurred:
1. I have lost 10 POUNDS
2. I have lost 6.5 INCHES
3. My strength has SKYROCKETED:
A. Dead lifting at 205LBS
B. Front squatting at 145LBS
C. Incline benching with 35LB DB's.
D. Sprinting at 10.5MPH

I'm not sure if I have stated this before but I have my Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Exercise and Fitness. I also have my Personal Training and Nutrition Consulting Certificates through NPTI. I have been doing program design for 8 years now. I took some time off to focus on myself and learn some new theories and learn the application of new methods. I will soon be taking on clients again so be sure to check back for more information.

As always, please me sure to click FOLLOW for this blog to have the most up to date information.


No comments:

Post a Comment