Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What To Get Mom For Mother's Day!


My future hubby (I’m not too fond of the word fiancé) has been bothering me for WEEKS saying how he got me two fabulous gifts; so I say, I already have two  fabulous gifts (yes I’m a smooth operator). So, that got me to thinking, what did he get me?! What would be a great gift for Mother’s Day? Sure flowers and a card are always amazing, but is there something more personal that will last a lifetime? The answer is yes. I found quite a few things that are super fabulous and trendy but one thing that stuck out to me is monogrammed jewelry. Now-a-days just about anything can be monogrammed; a necklace, earrings, bracelets, rings, etc. So, I found two options to share; Budget friendly and splurge. Budget friendly items can be bought off of websites such as amazon.com and etsy.com. While splurge items (and one of my dream items!) can be bought from the Jane Basch collection that I found at thesassyshopgirl.com that has a specific necklace called the mommy monogram (pictured below). How sweet, right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment