Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Greek Yogurt Pancakes

I have been scouring the Internet lately for different recipes. I feel like I've rotated my specialties way too much and it's time to switch it up.

I found a recipe for Greek yogurt pancakes and decided to switch it up and make it my own way (I can't remember the source but I found it on Pinterest).

Ingredients:
1 6oz container of plain Greek Yogurt (I chose Fage).
1/2 cup of Oat flour or Coconut flour (both are Bobs Red Mill brand). Either or both come out DELICIOUS!
1 cage free egg.
1 TSP of baking soda.
1 TBSP of water.

*Optional/ fun/ kid friendly: FOOD COLORING! (I chose blue as you will see below).

Mix all in a bowl and cook as you would a regular pancake in a pan on the stove.

Serve with sugar free syrup OR agave nectar (whichever your preference is).

These are so fun, DELICIOUS, fluffy, and nutrition PACKED!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment